Dunnville tomorrow

Guest Jeetmuck

Guest Jeetmuck

Just wondering if any one was heading out to Dunnville tomorrow?

I have been trying to get out all week but work keeps ya busy, cept the other day when my meetings were cancelled and went survival fishing (Thanks again Brian, another productive day at "work"). :)

If anyone is heading out, maybe I will see you there tomorrow. I am trying to get out early.

See ya out there,

JM

Guest Jeetmuck

Hey Charlie,

I will most likely be there by myself anyway pending this possible snow storm. I will PM you my cell number to call and see if I am still there. I may just head out around 11 a.m. and fish until 6 or so. Don't know how the bite will be but I will give a call tomorrow to check if minnows are available.

Talk to you later,

JM

Guest Jeetmuck

Thanks for letting me know Charlie. Maybe next time.

Sorry Tommy...I would like to get out but unfortunately I have plans for Sunday, kids wanna go snowmobiling so I will be out near Bismark (sp??)

Let me know if you wanna head out any other time, I would be happy to tag along.

JM

Guest Jeetmuck

Sounds like a plan Tommy. I would love to head out for some Lakers and Whities. I read some reports that say the ice is in good condition except farther out, still a little iffy. Some good weather for the week so I would be up for heading out.

Lemme know if you are going maybe we can arrange to meet somewhere or head up together.

Talk to you later,

JM

Guest Jeetmuck

I wouldn't mind renting a hut. Saves me from dragging mine out. I don't have any ideas who would be good to head out with but I am sure I can do some researching this week while at work.

Just bring my auger for some tip up action outside.

Talk to you later,

JM

Archived