Point Abino / Port Colbourne

Guest Walleye Finder

Guest Walleye Finder

Hey there, Bigfishbase, my self and 2 other friends went to Point abino this morning. 2 inches at best. I plugged a hole out 20-25 feet away from the wall. Soon as I pulled out the auger, the ice split right down the middle !!! Could not get off the ice fast enough. Will be ready for Monday.

Went to Port COlbourne following our Point Abino experiment. Found 4-6 inches of solid black ice. This ice was only tested inside the marina. Banged off about 30 keeper Perch and put back around 10-12 little guys. The wife and I just finished eating them, mmmmmmmmmmmm.

Bigfishbass dominated the hard water :worthy: . As he lead the squad in most Perch caught !!!

Walleye Finder

Guest bigfishbass

oh boy.. here we go... ya it was a good trip out.... the thin ice experiment was ummmm "funny".... needed a diaper for that one, and i wasn't even on the thin stuff. The only thing I lead was the best ice flip flop to get walleyefinders rod that had a 3inch perch on it.... definately worth breaking both legs and elbow for it! what a keeper... we'll do it again.... :worthy:

oh ya and thanks for saving those fish for our night fish,..... like we said... damn it ! LOL :worthy::angry2::dunno::D

Archived