whirlpool

charlieD

only my second time this fall.....been skunked for salmon both times but just before I was going to leave I thought I had a snag...NOPE...ended up being a musky about 8-10 pounds, it didn't put up much of a fight but was still a pain to bring in...thanks to badfish for netting it for me and it was nice to meet a fellow NFN'er down there who offered to net the fish even thou he wand his friend were fshing a ways from me! Pice to follow as soon as he sends them to me.

I am envious for it was a while since I landed a Musky, the flash on the camera did an amazing job, on both photos.

Salmon has stopped hitting in my area as well due to warm temp last night, this is the first time I did not get a hit for 4 hours, and it has been a while since I got skunk.

We all have to wait for the colder temp, the full Salmon run has not yet completed. There will be there , so you have not miss much , Charlie.

I am envious for it was a while since I landed a Musky, the flash on the camera did an amazing job, on both photos.

Salmon has stopped hitting in my area as well due to warm temp last night, this is the first time I did not get a hit for 4 hours, and it has been a while since I got skunk.

We all have to wait for the colder temp, the full Salmon run has not yet completed. There will be there , so you have not miss much , Charlie.

They're calling for more warm temps this weekend :)

Wow nice muskie Charlie!! Thanks for the post and pic.

We have to get out fishing again when our schedules line up.

Sounds good....I start a new job within 2 weeks, I will let you know soon what my schedule is like.

Guest BowHunta

That is one hell of a muskey. Thanks for the pic/report. I was down there that night but left at 7:30 b4 it got dark. Looks like i should of stay'd.

What did u get that on???

Archived