NFN's First Swill

Guest Gill Finigan

Guest Gill Finigan

The first of hopefully many Swills is set. It will be held on Weds Feb 2nd at Somebody's at Thorald Stone and Kalar. The Swilling will begin at 7pm. Post here if your going to make it out, so we can call and let them how many will be coming.

Come on out for some fishing talk, wings and a wobble pop. Everyone should show thanks to Rick for hosting this great site and buy him a beer. Then when he passes out we'll put him in a NFN Thong and take pictures of him in a snow bank (Rick stop reading back at "buy him a beer")

So far only 7 guys, we can do better then that.

And Gill, the thong thing isn't going to happen. Besides, Dr. Feelgood might get upset that someone else is wearing it instead of him. :Gonefishing:

Guest Gill Finigan

If your coming and bringing someone with you ( wife, friend ect) please post that also. I'll call Somebodies at the end of the week and let them know approx numbers to expect.

Yep sounds good :P I'm in, days that week, hey John you in , we need some good stories, you da man :Gonefishing::worthy: see you this sat nite. Rob

well if scolaro and mac are in, i guess i'll don the coat, gloves and toque and walk around the corner and meet up with ya'll. the mrs might have a dinner meeting that nite, she's not sure if she's going as of yet so i'll either be there for 7 or around 8:30 depending when she gets home. hey fishin nut, bring that pic if you have it!!! you know the one. John.

Guest cplummer

i'll be there if i'm not on the ice somewhere..tues and wed my only days i can get out n fish..if i do go and some drunk falls asleep in my car they won't be fishin for a few weeks at best... lol

cliff...

Guest AngryClown
The first of hopefully many Swills is set. It will be held on Weds Feb 2nd at Somebody's at Thorald Stone and Kalar. The Swilling will begin at 7pm. Post here if your going to make it out, so we can call and let them how many will be coming.

Come on out for some fishing talk, wings and a wobble pop. Everyone should show  thanks to Rick for hosting this great site and buy him a beer. Then when he passes out we'll put him in a NFN Thong and take pictures of him in a snow bank (Rick stop reading back at "buy him a beer")

7701[/snapback]

Beer? Wings? Thongs? Sounds good. :Gonefishing:

Archived