Beaverdams

Pete Elphinstone

Todays results. Got one perch on a minnow today. It was out of the center pond, the ice there was 6 inches. Moved to the east pond no luck, the ice there was very inconsistant, some areas 4.5inches others as little as 2. The areas around the 406 on Gibson Lake are usually good but I don't think the ice is safe there.

Carefull on that east pond. I know someone who fell through due to that inconsistantcy. That current gets kind of concentrated in spots, especially around the bridge and it will thin the ice from underneath.

• 2 weeks later...
Guest pikemasta13
Just don't eat them unless you want to glow in the dark....Hmmm , night fishing. without a light.LOL

7768[/snapback]

why are the fish so bad to eat from gibson....this where we get our drinking water from hmmm??

Todays results. Got one perch on a minnow today. It was out of the center pond,  the ice there was 6 inches. Moved to the east pond no luck, the ice there was very inconsistant, some areas 4.5inches others as little as 2. The areas around the 406 on Gibson Lake are usually good but I don't think the ice is safe there.

7762[/snapback]

Definately not safe

drove up the 406 on Saturday for a ball hockey tourny

loads of open water under the bridges

However saw someone ice fishin on the welland river right smack da in the middle

looked thick.

Archived