Thank-you Board members

Guest FIN "S" FISHER

Guest FIN "S" FISHER

THANK YOU TO ALL THE BOARD MEMBERS FOR THE INFORMATION ON LOCATING CRAPPIES. :worthy: I WENT OUT TODAY AND DRILEED 7 HOLES TILL I FOUND THEM.

ALL TOGETHER I CAUGHT 17 AND LOST LOTS. MAN THEY HIT LIGHT !CATCHES CAME ON MINNOWS AND MAGGOTS. THEY FIGHT ALOT HARDER THAN PERCH.

I WAS IN 15 FOW. AND THEY ALL CAME OFF THE BOTTOM .

THANK YOU AGAIN. :P:Gonefishing:

Guest Eyelike2fish

Sounds like you had a great time. Glad that we all could help. Thats whats nice about this place...ask a question and you get an answer. At times you get several different opinions but thats good because if there was only one answer then the fish would be gone. Take a little from everyone and soon you will have your own show. Okay maybe not. Glad you had fun.

Steve

Guest FIN "S" FISHER

The tips that helped me out were <I looked for stucture on the shore line ,seen a point that came out only about 20 ft. drilled holes in spacing them anywere from ten feet to five feet apart out on the angle the point went. started close to shore in about 4 fow. and worked my way out to around 15 fow. as soon as i hit 15 fow. i lowered it down to the bottom went to gather my equip. hen I came back to the farthest hole i noticed my minnow was gone dropped it back down to the bottom and instantly another hit ! whoo hoo found them. :o

Archived