Queenston Report!!

charlieD

Well people don't bother even thinking of going to Queenston! There is ice flows all over the water! Would be impossible to fish, unless you like loosing your bait! Would have taken a pic but my camera would not work for some reason!

Guest Eyelike2fish

Thanks for the update Charlie. I am hoping to get out there on the weekend but maybe I will look for an update on Friday. Is it easy for you to provide an update Charlie or do you have to go out of your way? If you can I would appreciate it.

Thanks...Steve

it is like 20 minute drive for me! I was pissed that it is unfishable! Port D is good thou! Queenston has been like this since friday, unless Lake erie really freezes up then I wouldn't even bother with Queenston!

Guest Jeetmuck

Thanks for the update CharlieD,

I am gonna have to meet you down there for some Bows soon. Maybe as soon as the river starts to shape up again. I haven't been there in about 6 weeks now. Trying to get caught up with some posting being so busy at work. Not enough time in the day.

Talk to you soon,

JM

Jeetmuck...I have been going to Port D the last couple days! May take a day or two off cause of No money for Gas! I caught a small brown yesturday there! Kept the fishing mood up! Gotta start catching more fish thou, hate catching just one fish!

Archived