Long Point Bay - Ice Fishing Perch Derby - Details

Guest Markus

****DELETED****

I've decided to remove our derby flyer.

Laker. I don't believe you're a first time poster. I've seen your comments and exact words used to attack my person before. I believe you're a long time poster here on the Niagara Board and I'm disapointed you'd hide behind another username.

But if I can offend a long time member like yourself, perhaps it'll offend others too. I feel I went through the proper channels to utilize this board as a resource, as you all do everyday, but I don't want controversy. I just wanted to bring another one of our fun organized fishing days to the niagara region.

Sincerely,

Markus

What the F is this!!!!!!!!!!!

Your promoting another site in here!!!!!!!!!!!!!

You wouldn't allow to post his derby on FH site and now you in here doing the same thing. Man!!!!!!!!!!! Now I see what ppl say about u is true!!!!!!!!!!!

7914[/snapback]

Sorry Laker. I guess I should have thanked Rick publically for allowing me to advertise here. He is a credit to the quality of this site.

Sorry to offend you, but I went through the proper channels first.

for those who might care..... here's a link to all the info!!!

http://www.fish-hawk.net/phpBB-2.0.2/phpBB...opic.php?t=7791

sounds likea good time and would happily join ya's, but i don't know the first thing about ice fishing :)

P.S.... the F-H family is like no other, always having "tournaments" within their own member base.... always good when you can get together and shoot the stuff while fishing :) ....... hope we can start that type of tradition here aswell!!

Markus... when that spring Salmon get together starts, i hope you'll post it on this board... don't have a boat myself, but wuold be nice to drive the 5mins to the launch and say hello to a bunch of ya's!!

Guest Big Bass Rich

Wow look at all those exclamation marks. He must be real serious :)

Don't let one foul poster get to you Markus. Despite our differences as of late I think the derby is a great idea and you have my support. I hope everyone checks it out and attends if possible.

Laker, You obviously don’t know that disputes sometimes get solved for the better. :) In this case it did and you are just bringing up an old issue......like throwing dirt. :)

Guest Brian Laketrout Cuthbertson

Why does my name show up on these BS post here and last fall on the FH board,don't need that!

Get Rick to trap Lakers IP addy

Guest Big Bass Rich

These matters should really be settled by PM or E-mail. All this BS is taking away from the main point of this thread - the ice fishing derby on Long Point Bay. And I really think it was unfair that Markus had to remove his flyer.

i agree BBR... lock it and start a new...

should take all 3 (or is it 4 tourneys) that are being "promoted", put them in their own thread, pin them to the top and lock them.... and if someone starts a thread complaining about them, just delete the thread and send a warning to the user...

I think Big-O was making the point that Markus is to Fishhawk like LT is to us... always willing to take a non-boater out and help them out... most members here don't know that about Markus, so i think it was just a comparison.... i for 1 will not hesitate to get out with Brian when he's ready.... and i'm gonna bug the hell outa markus 'til i get to do some trib fishing up his way :)

(Large sigh) :lol:

Now this is the kind of garbage that really ticks me off. Here is a freindly fishing forum with a great bunch of members who made this site what it is today and along comes one idiot, someone who just loves drawing attention to himself for whatever reason, and p*sses everyone off. Markus emailed me first asking me if he can post his derby, which I happily agreed too. (I wish others who do the same thing would ask first as well before posting, hint hint). It's a 100% payback derby with nobody making a profit so I have no probs with that. I just hope that he continues being a valuable member here and doesn't take this too hard. Besides there's close to 400 registered anglers here and only one with a negative opinion on the derby post so as far as i'm concerned, this one guy can screw off.

In the future if someone has a problem with anything said on my forums, send me a personal message or email about it and things will be taken care of instead of someone like this Laker guy who thinks he's one of the board moderators and can post anything he wants. He is no longer a problem here and if he ever comes back and tries to start his garbage again, i'll post his email address here for everone to see and his IP information, along with contacting his ISP, as this information was very easy to find.

Markus I'm very sorry for everything. As of now this thread is closed.

Rick.

Archived