Tackle Shop in Welland????

Guest Superdad

Guest Superdad

Hello Niagara Fishers

Greetings from the Bay of Quinte

I was talking to a Fine Fisherman last Friday at the Toronto Boat Show and I was told that there is a tackle shop in Welland with a large supply of Luhr Jensen lures.

Can anyone confirm or deny this tid bit?

Hope to read all about the Niagara Frontier and its fishing riches.

Tight Lines

David Delcloo aka Superdad

(Retired)

That'd be JR's The Outdoor Store. I shop there from time to time. He's on King St. He carries a good selection of lure jensen products. I usally buy my kwikfish there. He's also got a good selection of rods and reels. I bought my survival suit there too. Nice guy to talk to. I'd suggest checking him out. His adress is 669 King Street. Phone # 735- 5199.

The Outdoor store Has a good selection of luhr jenson among others. John has good prices as well. The store is 2min. away , I,d be willing to go and pick up what you need and forward it to you. Or if you feel the need to fish the area come on down ,I'm sure we can point you in the right direction. Pm me or leave a post, I'm more than willing to help a Quinte god.

My PB is from Quinte thru the ice in the narrows 12 1/2 LBS. It now hangs on the recroom wall for all to see. I have been there many times but it seems the last few years it has tapered off. Is it coming back in your opinion? Or do we just have to change our tactics. ........Thom

Archived