scugog report

Guest cplummer

Guest cplummer

Just got back from scugog we got our 4 walleye limit.The bite started off slow and we released 4 small eyes tues morning ..Tues night we were waiting for the dusk bite we only got 1 then it got dark and my brother wanted to go but i said wait another hour (glad we did) soon as it was pitch black out they started.Between 6pm and 9pm we could'nt stop them !! we released 13 small ones and kept our 8 fish limit (2 guys) .I missed one right at the hole over 10lbs as the lure got stuck on the bottom of the hole .All the fish were between 2-3 lbs that we kept.

cliff...

82837475.jpg

82861817.jpg

Guest Jeetmuck

Sound awesome Cliff,

I wish I could have joined you for some pic catching. Please keep me in mind if you are heading up again. I got the hut warming up as we speak. :lol:

CharlieD, if you ever want to arrange heading up to Scugog again, give me a shout and see what we can do about carpooling. I am mostly available weekends but can arrange some days during the week.

JM

Hey plummer..........If you could give me a bit more info..........that would be great.........I've been to Scugog once this year got one lost one............I fished at the end of Island Rd. ...........but sounds like you have a great honey hole.........I'd head up tomorrow with some reliable info................. :lol: JHM :P

Guest cplummer
Hey Cplummer: Are you N.W.S. from G&F if so now I know, complements to you on the new site.  Rob Mcintosh  :lol:

8011[/snapback]

na i'm cliff plummer from niagara i'm not a member of st.kitts g&f i was years ago but nope..

cliff...

Guest Jeetmuck

Sounds like a plan Cliff,

I feel an illness coming on Tuesday morning **cough, cough**sniffle,sniffle**.

Let me know one way or the other, I will make some plans to meet you.

Talk to you later,

JM

Nice catch Cliff, where's the smile though? :D you look like me when i got back from simcoe and looked at the pail of perch i had to fillet the next morning :lol: 8 walleyes probably only took 20 minutes and you got just as much meat huh? take care John

ps, wish i was eating walleye :(

oh well, perch it is :D

Archived