scugog on tuesday feb 1st

Guest cplummer

Guest cplummer

I'm going back to scugog on tuesday for those interested.I'll be going early tues comming home @ 9pm . Anyone going let me know . the long range forcast calling for temp of -1 tues with a snow moving in on wed meaning low pressure .. the fish will be on the feed....

scugog weather for tues,,

A MIX OF SUN AND CLOUD. LOW MINUS 9. HIGH MINUS 1.

thanks

cliff...

Guest Jeetmuck

Hey Cliff,

I would like to join on that day, but at the moment, I have a scheduled appointment in the morning and trying to make arrangements to slip out after that meeting. I would be able to be up there around 1:00 p.m. and would stay till 9 after that.

Will you be staying on the ice the whole day, or heading off then back on for the afternoon?

Talk soon,

Gene

Guest cplummer

you only need to be there for the night feed it seems we got em all after dark!!!! i was thinking leaving niagara around 4am but will be on the ice all day with the aqua vu i can pick the perch that i want...We got 8 jumbos around the 11" mark but theres tons of small ones..we left the ice @ 8 i think it was cause we had limit and they were still on the feed..

cliff..

Guest Jeetmuck

WOOHOO.... Meeting cancelled. I will be there for the whole day. Interested in meeting at same Timmy's at 6:30 a.m. or so?

Do you know if anyone else is joining?

Talk soon,

Gene

Guest cplummer

i just posted this yesterday Gene and i'm hoping the feeds like last tues it's lookin good so far!! so i don't know whos into comming as of yet because of that one day we went up it was crap.. times change :-)

i want to catch the morning bite so early is good..

cliff...

Guest cplummer

i fish off island road right at the end where the road is not serviced at all .It's finding the right spot thats tricky a bit though as i have it marked on my gps now so i can find it . come join us on tuesday if you can , i'm sure you'll see a new meaning to hitting walleyes :-)

cliff...

Hey C......I'd love to take you up on that offer and go tues. ............but I leave Sun. for Punta Cana.............Might try a little fishing while I'm there (marlin,Tarpon)............I'd love to try Scugog with you when I get back........I don't eat fish so you get to keep the eyes I catch if we go.........Anyways good luck Tues. :P JHM :Gonefishing:

Guest cplummer

looks to me like 4 people will be into some eyes :-) ...

that first trip was a wash due to the changing temps but last week made up for it ..they hit light but a bumps a bump set the hook and your on fish!!! i'll be on the ice at 1pm at the latest.might as well get a few perch for a warm up ..

cliff...

Archived