Big SteeliePic!!

charlieD

gallery_234_27_1106873397.jpg

Just thought I would post this nice Steelie! Caught Him down in Queenston Yesturday! In between the ice flows! Took 25 minutes to bring in! Now I put that Shoe there so you can get an idea of the size of this monster! The Shoe is a mens 10.5! Not sure of the weight! But it is as heavy as some of the 20 pound salmon I caught this Fall! Nobody around to take a picture of me with it, which sucks! Hope posting this pic works!

And of course I need to get a Bigger net! LOL

Guest Jeetmuck

Hey Charlie,

That is one sweet Bow and a monster to boot. Thanks for sharing. I knew I should have headed down for some fishing tonight. Sounds like you had a blast bringing him in. Great job.

Talk to you later,

Gene

Thanks guys!! I didn't have anything to get the length! But I would guess over 30" at least!

Bryan...no money to get a new net! Took me 3 swipes with the net to get him in, and then he fell out on land!

Gene...I was there today and the ice flows were worse than yesturday!

Guest Brian Laketrout Cuthbertson

ahhhhhhh

Will at least you didn't end up in the river after him...did yeah :lol:

Yes with the show he looked to be 30" 12+lbs

Guest Jeetmuck

I don't mind the ice flows, but I hate fallin in the water. Did that once this fall, don't wanna do it again. A bruised arse I can deal with, a bruised ego hurts.... :lol::(

Seriously, I love fishing there...icebergs or not.

Gene

Full of Gas....pink and white streamer! Hit it like a train and went straight out of the water! I was so excited! It was a chore bringing it in among the ice, didn't want to lose it! If I had of lost it, nobody would have believed me! Brian it is alot larger than 12...the other one I got was 12 pounds, and this one was a good 4-6 inches longer! Rob can't wait till you get back so we can go hit the river!! I measured my shoe and it was 12.75 inches long...and the fish was 2.75 times my shoe!

Guest Eyelike2fish

Hey Charlie, what did you use to catch the shoe??? Gum?? I have seen in the movies people pulling in a rubber boot but a shoe.....way to go Charlie D :angry2: . Just kidding around. Nice fish CharlieD

Steve

Guest bradley_p

Nice Bow Charlie maybe you can keep a small tapemeasure in your fishing boxs so you have a idea on its lenght for next time. I have a tapemeasure and a scale with me all the time so i have a idea on the size of the fish i caught.

brad

Archived