Still Waitin

Backwoods

I'm still waitin for some fishable water on the niagara. If anyone goes down today can they give me an update on the vis please. The over shot is cloud covered so I cant tell if it is still muddy.

I'm thinkin of going tuesday morning.

It's been a tough week for a lot of us I guess. Not safe to ice fish and most tribs have been blown out. The weather has to change soon.

:blink:

I'm still waitin for some fishable water on the niagara. If anyone goes down today can they give me an update on the vis please. The over shot is cloud covered so I cant tell if it is still muddy.

I'm thinkin of going tuesday morning.

It's been a tough week for a lot of us I guess. Not safe to ice fish and most tribs have been blown out. The weather has to change soon.

:blink:

went down to pebbly yesterday it was a little muddy but still fishable tuesday should be 2 to 4 foot viz

say loughts cought

only managed 1

I checked the upper today around 1:00 at the gates on

chippawa creek and it was about the same as fish said it was yesterday.

As I was there I could see what I thaught was a log spinning around under the debrise

caught behind the gate,until I noticed a fin move through. Here was this carp that had to

be in the 25 lb range and looking like it was pregnant caught in all this crap. Anyways with

a little coaxing from the tip of my rod she finally got free and headed on her way again.

Dave

Archived