Swill list

rick

I haven't seen the swill mentioned the past few days so I wanted to do a reminder. Here's a list I put together of everyone that said will show up this Wednesday night at Somebuddys at Thorald Stone and Kalar in the Falls. Starts at 7. If you are going and you don't see your name, add it below.

Me

Bigfish1965

Gill Finigan

Spanky

Dr Feelgood

Erie Guy

IBleedCanadian

Perch man

Sirfishalot

Jeetmuck

chilli

ROB MCINTOSH

Fishin-nut

bucketmouthjohnny

cplummer

scottydog

AngryClown

Guest Gill Finigan

BUMP...anyone else coming out for the swill... Called Somebody's today and told them to expect us. She were so excited to hear we were coming, she spilled beer on the phone. After telling me about the beer spilling the phone went dead, but an hour later i got back through to complete the call.

So anyone else who's coming, post here. Looks like around 20 so far. What's better then a evening of fishing talk, wings and beer. It doesn't get much better then that

They will  have a section reserved for us

8561[/snapback]

just take the fun out of it.

i wanted to walk up to strangers and ause htem to have weird looks on their faces!

:worthy: When I get there I will YELL just to let you guy's know I'm there, but untill then and I fugure out how to change my yell funggoo to you just put up with it maybe I should yell on every post and get Bigfish to deleat me altogeather :lol: Just kiding then I 'd have to work, we couldn't have that now could we :dunno: See you there :lol: Rob

Guest Gill Finigan

They said they don't post specials till the morning of each day. But next time if we get nimbers ahead of time we can get all you can eat wings and pizza for $7.99. Just didn't have time to work it out this time

Archived