Brian LakeTrout!!!!

charlieD

Hey Brian ...was that you at Queenston bringing in your boat alone at about 5:30 Tues?

I thought it was, tried waving to you but you didn't look my way when you were driving up the road! If so ...did you head to the Bar!! How was your luck! I got skunked again...use to it by now!! I should be there tomorrow at 4 pm!

Guest Brian Laketrout Cuthbertson

Yep Charlie.... It be me!

Thanks for your help Rob,I was wondering if you could handle the job,but you came through as always,next time I need someone to hold a rope I'll be loooking for you :dunno:

I set sail around 11AM I thought I would be earlier but got held up in Toronto.Returned around 5pm

Engine & battery after laying dorment for over a month started right up.

Headed to the Bar set one downrigger down,then ran my leadcore out.Funny how that stuff will break,I let out 3 colours and then the reel went silent,seems the leadcore had a break in it,yep there goes another Williams,luckly I had stopped at FW and bought some minnows and picked a new leadcore.

I had 2 hits on the L.C.and lost a fish on the DRigger. It was a nice day out there, not much wind. There was about 6 boats out,looked to be 4 American guide boats.

Didn't see any fish being caught.

Marked lots of fish,most had grins on there face.

Sorry Rob no pictures,I did have the camera though :worthy:

Archived