Peter's Tackle open house

marth11

Peter's Tackle is having a open house April, 4,5,6 if your intrested if you don't know were it is it's at the end of Secord Drive of Scott Street in St.Catarines. There are great sales and door prizes and a BBQ on the 5th so drop by, buy some stuff and have a great day

P.S. im not advertising im just saying i went trout fishin today and they gave me pamphlet im just lettin you all know

P.S.S i bought some eggs and sinkers if askin

Peter's Tackle is having a open house April, 4,5,6 if your intrested if you don't know were it is it's at the end of Secord Drive of Scott Street in St.Catarines. There are great sales and door prizes and a BBQ on the 5th so drop by, buy some stuff and have a great day

P.S. im not advertising im just saying i went trout fishin today and they gave me pamphlet im just lettin you all know

P.S.S i bought some eggs and sinkers if askin

The BBQ is "free" but a donation to the St. Catharines Game and Fish's Kid's Day Derby will be greatly appreciated.

Reading the forum rules states " No Spam." How am I supposed to interpret a thread like this one that says to go to a business and spend money? Is this not spam? I think it is considering we have a sponsor who sells fishing stuff. Thread closed.

Archived