fishing buddy?

marth11

anyone need a :angry2: fishing buddy for sat turney or any other day i casue you need at least 2 people to run a net for trout so yeah repely if you wanna fish with me and my friend jacob on sat

Guest niagarariverpro

i would love to join you for the derby but i work this sat...

any other time i can help you in your quest for steelies...

if your talking the peter lee derby me and 2 buds will be behind the legion stop by and say hi

no prob

Guest rainbowrod
if your talking the peter lee derby me and 2 buds will be behind the legion stop by and say hi
i have truck ill drive over to fish and game

i have truck ill drive over to fish and game

k cause i got know ride to the legion from the game and fish and back again i could use one?

dont worry about the ride there and back its a simple walk. I walk from the SCGF to timhortons for a coffee and make it back in about 10 minutes. If you catch a fish im sure there will be many people there who will shoot you over and back. I will most likely be there with a truck dont know where ill fish though.

Guest Rockfish

Just a question and not to cause any chit but wouldn't any fish caught on the West pier and being driven over and bouncing around in a vehicle or walked over in a net or by the gill plate to the East side to be weighed then be considered as keepers ?

I see the prob with having the same scale for the derby but a fish out of water for that length of time may not be too healthy for them not being like Carp that will tolerate lower oxygen levels and time out of water. It's been discussed before and maybe reliable good quality digital scales, one for each side could be used, just a thought.

:P

Just a question and not to cause any chit but wouldn't any fish caught on the West pier and being driven over and bouncing around in a vehicle or walked over in a net or by the gill plate to the East side to be weighed then be considered as keepers ?

I see the prob with having the same scale for the derby but a fish out of water for that length of time may not be too healthy for them not being like Carp that will tolerate lower oxygen levels and time out of water. It's been discussed before and maybe reliable good quality digital scales, one for each side could be used, just a thought.

;)

yeah i do too but i have a good digital scale that can be used

Guest rainbowrod
yeah i do too but i have a good digital scale that can be used

i have big cooler im putting in back of truck like live well lol its got wheels to but i was there today and left right away the water was chocalte milt so went and caught at queenston and if im there ill be on fish and game side but think id rather catch fish probly going to lower in buds boat sorry guys but vis was maybe 2 inchs it was dirty

its gonna turns out the weather network was so far wrong when i post this it's raining which is good and it loooks like no 10cm of snow were i am

Rains only good if you want chocoolate milk. rain i baaaaad for port.

rain causes the water to rise which in turn casue food to rise from the ground which attract trout see i know my stuff

guess the muddy water didnt turn on the fish.....78 people registerd and only 4 fish weighed in...not a good day.

haha very funny you were there too i was near the game and fish

Archived