erie walleye

Guest electrical

Guest electrical

Thinking on going out to the weather buoy this weekend for some walleye. Fish should be there but havn't had a chance to get out yet. Any body been out there recently and caught walleye. Or anywhere for that matter. Any info would greatly be appreciated!

Thinking on going out to the weather buoy this weekend for some walleye. Fish should be there but havn't had a chance to get out yet. Any body been out there recently and caught walleye. Or anywhere for that matter. Any info would greatly be appreciated!

559[/snapback]

I was out last night and picked up one about 4# on the 20 jet and small offshore board. Missed one on the flutter off the rigger and had another board going but didn't hit it in time. Fishing about 68 fow east of the weather bouy probally 8-10 miles west of point abino no other boats to be seen. Marked good amounts of bait and quite a few fish but i think some were big sheepers cuz i got a couple of those on the riggers. Definetly some good eyes out there just gotta put in the time only fished for just under two hours last night hope it helps. Was skunked the two nights before fishing off windmill and hardly marked any fish in the area. Good LuckMy Webpage

Guest electrical

Thanks for the reply all! Fished out in Port Maitland for Ist time. Tried 65 fow and marked hardly any thing. Marked a few fish in 70' range. All in all a great day but no takers. Been catching some all year in the eastern end. Point Abino east. Will probally try old faithful again next week!

P.S. If you decide to try Maitland , , let me know how you make out!

Guest Huey Graphite

Is this "Electrical" that tears up the lake in a 19' Lund with a 150hp Honda and 9.9hp kicker? Did you try the lower Grand on Monday? If so, how did you make out?

Thanks for the reply all! Fished out in Port Maitland for Ist time. Tried 65 fow and marked hardly any thing. Marked a few fish in 70' range. All in all a great day but no takers. Been catching some all year in the eastern end. Point Abino east. Will probally try old faithful again next week!

P.S. If you decide to try Maitland , , let me know how you make out!

622[/snapback]

Guest electrical

Yes Huey this is he. Is this Huey that I sold my 14' lund to. A correction, it's a 130 hp Honda. Did not try the Grand on Monday. Waiting to hear from you Ist, you can do the leg work for once! That's your area. Talk to you soon, later!

Archived