The Pool

Backwoods

Well I had taken quite a break from the open water fishing over the past month and a bit. I must admit I had a great hard water season, however I could of used a couple more whitys.

I decided today to grab my gear and put an end to the hard water fishin once and for all and took the short treak from Burlington to The Pool with the Wife to open my Trout season once again.

Well I must say when we walked around the last bend on the way down the hill I looked at steph and told her that the water looked great and we were in for one hell of a day.

Of course I lost a nice bow within the first 10 min of being set up.

And as we all know if you catch a fish or lose a fish in your first few drifts you mise wll go home. Well I tryed to prove that theory wrong and did my best but....ya it was a great day anyways.

Well the water looked perfect and there was very little fishing pressure but I guess the fish were on break today. Good for them because we will be back.

I will miss the Peter fish off this weekend but I hope it all goes well. Good fishin and I hope to see you all soon.

Archived