Dunnville?

Guest hawkeye75

Guest hawkeye75

Anyone been down to the river lately??Would love to hear some walleye adventures....its been quiet so does that mean the fishins hot????or not.thx and tight lines.

Guest hawkeye75

Hey got any good news for us??I'm heading down that way saturday if it's safe enough.Going to start around manness.Anyone welcome to meet up with us just look foo the home made hut with white tarp and thats us(guess it might be to nice to lug that thing out)or look for the guy in the yellow floater suit(thats me)this will only be my second time there so I could us a few pointer to get rid of this skunky smell.

Guest hawkeye75

Hey got any good news for us??I'm heading down that way saturday if it's safe enough.Going to start around manness.Anyone welcome to meet up with us just look foo the home made hut with white tarp and thats us(guess it might be to nice to lug that thing out)or look for the guy in the yellow floater suit(thats me)this will only be my second time there so I could us a few pointer to get rid of this skunky smell.

Heading out to the river Saturday afternoon to see if I can find some fish. Will probably start at mannes and move my way down to Powells. I have a couple of spots on the GPS marked from the summer time I would like to try. I will post on how I make out. Hey Hawkeye if you get bored come on over and chat I will be wearing a orange floater suit and I will be with another guy.

Archived