OFAH Annual Report 2007

Well the 2007 OFAH Annual Report was released and after requesting 2 copies for the 2 clubs I sit on boards for I recieved them in the mail the very next day!

If you have no idea what the OFAH is, it's the Ontario Federation of Anglers and Hunters and the name doesn't say it all. There's allot more to the Federation then hunting and fishing. Visit http://www.ofah.org for more info about the Federation. In the very recent past the St Catharines Game and Fish Association has re affiliated with the OFAH making it possible for you to buy a Federation membership at a discounted rate through the SCGFA. The Fort Erie Conservation Club and the Port Colborne & District Conservation Club have been affiliated for quite some time

Here's a sample of what the organization does.

O.F.A.H. Applauds Passage of Animal Cruelty Bill

Cormorant control needed now

O.F.A.H. applauds club's conservation achievements

Archived Media Releases for 2007

The 2007 annual report is a thick book of achievements that I'm proud to have contributed even in the smallest way whether it be supporting the Federation through membership or writing a letter to an elected official when called upon to do so.

If you would like to see this report, simply head down to your local affiliate club and read it. I've placed the two copies I recieved at the Fort Erie and St Catharines Clubs. Port Colborne has always had a copy available. In St Catharines the report can be found at the boat ramp where you can leisurely spend time on the deck reading while watching the boats come and go and witness fish being weighed in for the derby. If your in or near Fort Erie head down on Thursday mornings or at a general meeting on the first Tuesday of the month, sit back, relax and have a good read.

If your thinking of joining the Federation or questioned your current membership, the 2007 annual report should set your mind at ease and make your decision easier. Like any organization, you can get involved as much or as little as you like or you can just sit back and enjoy the benefits of membership. O.F.A.H. Programs

Archived