Pike in the shallows?

charlieD

Knocked on your door tonight to see if you wanted to find out. You weren't home

Neither wee the pike.

sorry Dan...truck was there but I wasn't...lol. I was in St.kitts at my baseball team meeting.

nothing in lyons creek today, went almost as far as stanley bridge, saw nada, lots of minnows in the dirtier water but no pike. most water was pretty clear, nothing seen other than minnows.another week i guess, too bad i won't be around....than it's bass in ny water time, they are all yours!!

just went out today for a drive.....saw what the winter did to the Palmwood launch....holy crap! Also saw some kids boogie boarding on the shores of the beach.....STRAIGHT NUTS i TELL YA!!! I can't believe they were in the water. Didn't see any Pike around!

if the water is too clear, and with the bluebird skies we been having you probably won't really see too many during the day in the shallows. If there is a mudline close by, I would be fishing that :D:(

the pike spawned out a month ago,i saw them at leasta month ago, however i stopped by a small river tonight to see if the minnows were spawning that high up yet and guess what i saw? t least 1/2 a dozen big northerns rollin in the shallows chasin minnows, and probably that many smaller ones. so there here.

Archived