Perch Derby Weigh In

scottydog

Hey Denis: Just wondering if any fish have been weighed in yet in your derby. I had a keeper today out from BBC. I caught maybe about 12 decent fish. The one I lost was close to a pound 13". I know guys another fish story. Ice conditions were slushy at shore and on the bay anywhere from 3-6". Not much ice movement from what I saw. With warm conditions be cautious. Guys fishing off the ramp also today. I don't think we have a long fish on the bay. Warm weather is predicted. Fish caught on minnow and tear drop combination. Good Fishing. Scottydog

Scottydog

I got a few fish weighed in nothing huge but nice size. I won't be posting any sizes until after ticket sales are over on feb 28th. After that i will have a daily leader board with top three weights and pictures. Still tickets left I don't know what you guys are waiting for with these poor ice conditions I think a big open water fish will win later in march. There's tons of time left but only few weeks for tickets sales so hurry up. B)

Heck don't get detered because of poor ice! Lots of open water spots still left and the later into March the fatter those egg layers are going to get. I'm just concerned about getting the tie breaker first. Well maybe just getting a first perch for now. B)

Archived