Help needed, 9.9/10 hp needed

Sirfishalot

Hi guys. I have a friend that was given a 14ft. aluminum boat this past fall and he needs a motor. The problem is he does not have alot of money if any to spend for a motor. He want to be able to take his kids fishing this year by himself instead of relying on others to take them out. As I said he hasen't alot of money and is to proud to ask. So I will for him.

Does anyone out in the niagara area have a 9.9/10 or even a 7.5 in running order that they want to let go cheap. If it needs a prop or a tune up I can help him with that.

I have already given him his boat licence as we use my boat and I can get him all his safety gear. All we need is the motor.We are searching the ads now and more as the spring arrivesbut if we can get one now all the better.

All help will be greatly appreciated in locating one. I told him what a great bunch of guys you are and he will join the board when he gets a computer ( which I am in the process of putting together and he doesn't know) . Thanx in advance....Thom

Archived