Port D Feb 06

Guest Eyelike2fish

Guest Eyelike2fish

Well I fished Port D today. The fog was so heavy you couldnt see the other side. I had one good hit and that was it. There was one guy there who landed two nice browns and two nice bows. I was fishing away for about two hours and here he comes. Cast............reel a few times.....wham!!! That's the second time I watched this guy do that in two days. Well good for him at least I got to see a few landed. Just as a matter of interest, has anyone else ever noticed the amount of minnows along the shorelong? I never really noticed that many minnows.

Steve

Steve was there as well behind legion til 1:30. Saw two banked(browns). One little guy another around 6-7#. Saw one on and gone. Got there around 9:30 and chatted it up with a couple of guys on the east wall. At that time NADA. Didnt notice minnows where we were. Guy that got the little one and lost one was using minnows. Biggy came on spawn B) Later, Gord

Guest Eyelike2fish

Hot?? Yeah maybe the temperature for early February. I was there and ummm well maybe I need new glasses B) There were a few caught but I wouldn't call it hot. As for tomorrow...I will be there around noon if the rain holds off.

Steve

stopped by there for about 10mins today around 3:30, made 1 cast and said to hell with it, couldn't see anything at all.... looked like someone jiggin' the wall on the west side... perhaps it was tommy... dunno, Queenston wasn't any good either today, though i did meet FullofGas and Flywire....

Archived