Simcoe

Guest billye

Fished out of Gilford. Used Ice Cabins. Fishing was slow all around. It was a nice day so I took a few walks and no one around was catching very much. Took a couple of pics of fish I did get and will post later.\

Bill

Seems the hay day is over and the mid winter bite is on. Time to finesse fish and leave the noisy kids at home. The riot will start back up just before ice out. Keep the slow reports coming so the impatient fishers stay home and give the lake a much needed break. I'm still to catch my first fish through the ice. Hell this year is worse for me than last. Time to take a week off and hire a Nanny. Anyway if it's gotten to the slow mid season maby it's time to get serious on the local waters and see what we can pull out of here. I'll be trying the Beacon later today. Hope to hit the upper at Jarvis, drop in at Queenston and maby Port D but eventually hit the Beacon then off to Point Abino.

Jeez I'm starting to sound like Tommy B)

I should have come over to say hi. Pops were going down really nice that day, lol.

Had enough fish to feed my family. May go out again this weekend, depending on weather and work, not sure where though.

Guest bigfishbass

thanks for the info erie_guy....by reading the reports looks like people have been doing well.....hmmm i dont get it.....but what do you do... till next time i guess...

Archived