Feb 07 10:00 am

Guest Eyelike2fish

Guest Eyelike2fish

Just wondering before I head down that way (Port D), is it raining there yet or does it look like it will hold off for a bit. I don't want to make the drive if it is raining, I might melt :P .

Steve

It was raining tears at the Beacon around 1 when after a stressfull attempt to finesse the perch out of the whole my not so healthy son dipped himself in the hole for the second time but this time to the knee. Good thing it was a small hole or we might have lost him :P Not sure but I think he was trying to use his foot for pike bait cause nothing else was working.

Weather was perfect but you could feel the ice getting softer. Prey the weather man is wrong and bring back those -20"cold%20smiley.gif

Who me? :P

No way. I got a stress headache before I could try another spot. The little guys don't last long if the bite is off. He was angry at something so instead of watching the tip of my pole I was fighting to keep him out of the water or from including the equiptment in his tantrums. Boy I can't wait for the Dunville derby. I'll have the whole day to myself.

Guest bigfishbass

lol... i just sent you a pm.... ya when it's slow they sure dont last long... i know that too...and sure the tantrums dont help either... lol....i know one day i'll be swimming after my rod... that my kid lanuched in....LOL thanks for the update.

Archived