Carp fishing for now!

fishfight

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

isn't carp fishing funny that way...some people don't like fishing for these "garbage fish" others love the fight from these giant swimming footballs...fishing for them can be as simple as tying a piece of line to a stick and see what ya get right up to a couple thousand dollar set up with the big stands and electronic bite indicators with the counter balances and big long specialty rod combos...baits can be as simple as opening a can of corn or stealing a slice of wonderbread from the cupboard on your way out the door, to complicated set ups with alot of chumming, ground bait techniques, boilies, hair rigs ect and other specialty shop items. :Gonefishing:

I always assume carps like warm water, and they are actively feeding at this time of the year, where the water temp is suited for rainbow.

I saw another angler has a bait holder or small container with holes attach to his line and he added bread to it, does anyone know where to find similar stuff locally or how to make a home made one?

I believe Carp fishing will eventually be more popular here, because lesser fish are out there these days, and Carp are abundant to catch expecially they are being release often.

Archived