Abino............May 6

jhm123452000

What a beatiful night out there yesterday and fishing was on...............Caught 33 12" perch and may more 11" perch...............The key for us was trusting our fishfinder if the fish moved (which they did all the time) we lifted the lines and putted around til we found hooks near bottom don't fish the clouds of bait fish............If you find the hooks you'll hammer them............There was time where we searched 15 mins but it's matham once you find them.............JHM :blahblah1:

316361710.jpg

316361704.jpg

316361702.jpg

another great outing eh Jeff...man I gotta get out there for some action, get in some good fishin before the windy season blows smaller boats off the water. hey by the way when ya getting out in the big boat for eyes???? We will have to make a plan for that, and some fishing up at the lake too...might be up the Sunday of the long weekend if you guys are up for a couple days. putter by my camp and look to see if it looks like people are around(tables and stuff set out, or my dock in)

If I know you guys are up at the time, I will look for your boat too, and you know what my 14 footer looks like and a couple spots I plan fishin :blahblah1:

another great outing eh Jeff...man I gotta get out there for some action, get in some good fishin before the windy season blows smaller boats off the water. hey by the way when ya getting out in the big boat for eyes???? We will have to make a plan for that, and some fishing up at the lake too...might be up the Sunday of the long weekend if you guys are up for a couple days. putter by my camp and look to see if it looks like people are around(tables and stuff set out, or my dock in)

If I know you guys are up at the time, I will look for your boat too, and you know what my 14 footer looks like and a couple spots I plan fishin :blahblah1:

Hey Jack I'll be up there the weekend of the 24th............I'll be trying for some eyes in my little boat this weekend if your interested let me know............JHM :blahblah1:

i

Hey Jack I'll be up there the weekend of the 24th............I'll be trying for some eyes in my little boat this weekend if your interested let me know............JHM :blahblah1:

i

love to but gotta work all weekend,if I didn't have to work I would have probably winded up tagging along with Cliff and John for the speckie trip they are going on,also I will be at camp like the Sunday-ish of the long weekend, I think maybe a week before you plan on going...will fill ya in on any hot spots I may come across B):blahblah1:

change of plan for camp Jeff..will be going in a couple days instead..will still keep ya posted when I get back about any good walleye spots..also gonna come home with 2 downriggers too that I had for a different boat up there to hook the bigger boat up with a few new toys as well...so will keep in touch for the Erie eyes for sure :Gonefishing:

change of plan for camp Jeff..will be going in a couple days instead..will still keep ya posted when I get back about any good walleye spots..also gonna come home with 2 downriggers too that I had for a different boat up there to hook the bigger boat up with a few new toys as well...so will keep in touch for the Erie eyes for sure :Gonefishing:

Ok cool Jack..............

Archived