fishn today

F,O,G

Guest Brian Laketrout Cuthbertson

hehe

Looks like he doesn't know his left from his right, I'm thinking he should have turned right and gone threw the gate,before the parking lot.

He didn't mind you taking the pictures??

Truck drivers eh Rob :P:dunno:

i went down this aft. and had the place pretty much to myself, only 2 others there fishing.... the guy in the Bronco was still out, but left shortly after i got there.... nadda, again.... someday i'll get something, someday :P

Guest Brian Laketrout Cuthbertson
i went down this aft. and had the place pretty much to myself, only 2 others there fishing.... the guy in the Bronco was still out, but left shortly after i got there.... nadda, again.... someday i'll get something, someday :P

8984[/snapback]

I think thats Stripe's rig or Aldo's

Guest floatman

had good luck on the lower today in boat all around the queenston area downstream and upstream... ended up with 15 boated and a number lost. chert. and silver streamers were the hot bait.

I think thats Stripe's rig or Aldo's

8991[/snapback]

The blue Smoker Craft?... had the wife with me and he parked beside use yesterday and she jaunted down the boat name/model and it was all she could talk about all the way home... she hopped on the internet and was searching away for an hour about it.......... not gonna have to convince her i need a boat when we can afford one!! :P

Archived