Anyone going??

Guest Duker

Hope to get out to a good start at the binbrook crappie derby this weekend. Just thought i'd see who all from here is going?? If you are i'll be there in camo, or givin the recent weather a floater jacket or something. It'll be good to meet some more members.

Duke

Guest Jeetmuck

Hey Duker,

I am definitely going. My wife and kids are really looking forward to getting out on Sunday. I will keep and eye out for you.

Lots of room to move around, so I should knock anything over out there. :D:P

Good luck and let's get 'em

Gene

i'll be there! with my luck, i might catch a cold . Jeetmuck, i think i'll recognize you!! :D anybody have any insight to this place as to where we should head to, any maps available or just keep drillin to ya find those dang crappies, see ya sunday, John.

Guest Jeetmuck

I am not too sure if they are going to zone off an area but there are potentially many spots that I would target. Underwater shoals, mouth of the river area and possibly the dam. I have only been there in the summer and don't know if the same areas will hold.

I am looking at it like Valens. In the summer time you can have good success in certain spots but then as I found out this winter, those same spots don't produce as much as I thought they would have.

My strategy is going to be drill as many holes as needed if there is no bite for 20 minutes. Now I am taking my kids so I may just help the kids rather than get a lot of fishing in myself.

Good luck out there and I will keep an eye out for you.

Gene

Archived