Fair Weather Fishermen?

Guest Brian Laketrout Cuthbertson

I was down the Niagara this am,there was only 2 shore guys fishing and 1 boat out. 4 on the American side,by the way they were running from drift to drift it looks like the fishing has gone south.

Was thinking of going out Friday or Sat,but with the west winds forecast,6' swells on the Bar aren't much fun. Esp with all the ice that was out there,anyone out there after the winds changed from the S to the North and west?

Yeah they took some lumps out of my throat,haven't heard back from them though.

I went for a haircut and took a drive this afternoon,found open water access to L.Ontario and out to the area for those Browns,I'll be alright if the ice sheets don't move if I do get out this week.

I'll keep you informed this spring for sure,acturally March it's better fishing in that area then the Bar is at that time of year for LT. At least it was last year.

I don't know if I'll post any specfic info about the Salmon this year,what do you think. I made the mistake last year telling one person,now he's posting that area on other boards,it's one thing to find a spot yourself and post about it but posting another persons info.....

At least I haven't caught any sheepheads this year :Gonefishing:

Archived