Walleye Fishing June 17th (pics)

Paul Castellano

321541841.jpg

It's been a while since i've posted a report, i will share some pictures later of the last few steelhead trips on the Niagara River. This season we were fishing for steelhead on the Lower Niagara until June 10th!

321541846.jpg

This Report is of the hot action lately for Walleye on Lake Erie!!Pulling worm harnesses and jigging has been producing some monsters for us! 10lbs is the best fish to the net with the average in the 3lb range.

321541848.jpg

Fishing depths from 15-to-30 FOW and drifting with the wind/electric trolling motor.

321541845.jpg

With the Ontario Bass season just around the corner, and the steelhead fishing done until the fall, walleye fishing has been the target species this past week!

321541843.jpg

321541842.jpg

See you on the River,

Paul Castellano

Guest fishmaster

Good going Paul ...what kinda numbers are you getting per day ...this looks to be a few trips out by the looks of the sky and pictures ...i have tons of charters coming up but i need 10 fish or more per trip ...Thanks

Hi Paul

Congrats on all the success you've had this year. :lol: you deserve it!!

You wondering who i am? :lol: i'll give you 3 hints ...1)Queenston dock 2)Romeo's streamers 3)pic w/Henry Waschuck lol.......

anyhow like i said congrats paul,it's well deserved.....i will be calling you sometime to take pops (romeo) and I out for the day.

Cheers

Black Jimmy

:lol:

Guest niagarariverpro

nice Paul..as always.. wind jiggin when a school is found is alot of fun eh !! gotta love the mass amount of eyes out there right now.. ;-)

Congrats Paul and company.

Finally a nice report telling us that the walleye are biting in lake erie in 15 to 30fow and how you were catching them without giving away any secret spot and with pics as a bonus.

Now if these thunderstoms and winds can go away some of us with little boats may be able to go out on the lake and try to get a few of those nice fishies.

Thanks for the report.

Paul good to see some nice piks so close to my house ;):dunno:

thnaks for the report man, now all we need is some weather that will cooperate with my boat :lol:

Archived