Have you noticed the light wind?

scottydog

Hey Guys: Just reap a report from NOAA that we have had 16 days with less than 25 km/hr wind in a row to now. Also said 12 of days were out of the east or northeast. Good reason for overall low totals of fish.Good fishing. Scottydog

Guest Gill Finigan

Winds from the East fish bite the lest, Winds from the West fish bite the best.

If you believe in such thing. Personally i've had many low production days with east winds and not many great days with east winds.

Guest Brian Laketrout Cuthbertson
Winds from the East fish bite the lest, Winds from the West fish bite the best.

If you believe in such thing. Personally i've had many low production days with east winds and not many great days with east winds.

9267[/snapback]

Have to agree Gill

This low and high pressure wind direction ect ect is a bunch of poo to me.

The best LT hunting I had last year was during aweek that they said was the poorest for fishing in that month. Ask the oldguy,89 LT that week fooling with our Williams :lol:

I have to say this last little warm spell has really got the fish turned off where i fish. Like my dad always said "the east brings nothing but trouble". Oh well, does'nt matter as long as i'm out fishing and not stuck inside.

Duke

Guest Brian Laketrout Cuthbertson

Don't worry spanky will get you out after some Lake Trout,then the Browns,and later the Salmon. I hope your wrist will be ok then :lol: The only thing I ask from my guests is that they reel in all the fish :lol:

lol... yeah, poor me lol

I'm actually heading out on the River Sat. Am with a member from F-H and i think he's a member here aswell.... aslong as i don't use a right hand retrieve reel i'm all good, can reel th line just can't hold the weight with my left wrist.... after we get out there and get a bunch of bows, i'll be ready and willing to get out anytime and i'll make it a pint to get out the LT guy himself!!!

Archived