Looking for serious, reliable fishing buddies....

Joe O'D

I'm looking for a few serious, reliable fishing buddies who don't mind sharing the true costs of running ( NOT OWNING!) a 23' fully equipped boat. I want people who can commit to at least 10 trips per season fishing for salmon, trout, pickerel, etc on Lake O , Niagara Bar, and Lake Erie, but NOT the Niagara River (boat's too big). You don't need anything other than a license, a good attitude, willingness to share costs fairly, and an accurate watch!. Everything else will be provided if necessary: rods, reels, lures, etc, etc. If you want to get into the spring salmon run, then you better jump on this quick because were a few short weeks away from some spectacular action!.

This is an opportunity for those committed to learning more about the sport and the fishery. I take my fishing seriously, so there are a few details which need to be understood and respected beforehand so that nobody wastes anyone else's (fishing) time. E-mail me if interested and I'll send you the "details".

Joe O'D e-mail:- ohsoeasy4you@cogeco.ca

Guest old guy

One of the great aspects of this fishing site and others is that one can get the opportunity to meet people who have similar interests. I enjoy fishing and do a lot of it. Unfortunately I do not own a boat and am willing to partner up with anyone who needs a fishing buddy.

Last year I was fortunate enough to get out with Brian LakeTrout C on a couple of occasions. He was a wonderful host and taught me a lot about fishing salmon from a boat. We also caught a lot of salmon. April fishing and catching was great.

I also had the opportunity to go out with Joe O'D on another occasion. It also was a great experience. He is an experienced boater, has fished all over the world and like all of us enjoys fishing.

Joe.... send me an e mail when ever you need a fishing buddy. :Gonefishing:

I know Joe and he is for real and a man of his word. I for one would go, but I do not have the time, I spend my weekends with kids at trailer. Good for you Joe to get out fishing more this year. I will make at least one day when I can go out if you have room, if not I will take my boat and we can compare notes.

Bill

Guest Brian Laketrout Cuthbertson

I also know Joe he's a good guy, met him at Bronte last fall,great thing about some message boards the guys with boats don't mind taking a land locked guy out fishing. Like the oldguy,man does he pack a lunch :Gonefishing:

It's a sad day when someone offeres something like this then gets attacked for being a nice guy.

Guest JesseJames

No doabt fellas. The whole intention of the board is to meet new guys, techniques and try to better our trips. I can understand where he's coming from, I'm having a hard time finding a good RELIABLE fishing partner who wants to go as hard as I do on the water. Its a good thing, and even if it was a scam you don't have to indulge in it. Your choice.

Go Lunker HUntin!!!

JJ

No problem guys, a respectable member of this site vouched for him before he even posted. He contacted me and asked permission first as well.

Ok, back to my beer. :Gonefishing:

Archived