Erie Walleye........

jhm123452000

Well I hit Lake Erie for the first time this year unfortunately from my small boat..................It started out calm but kicked up in a hurry............Which made it tough in the small boat.........Ended up having a good day anyways we went 6 for 9............Here's a few pictures...................JHM :Gonefishing:

323641400.jpg

323641443.jpg

323641509.jpg

Hey Cliff...........I forgot my brother asked me a couple days ago to go walleye fishing if the weather permitted..........So when he called last night with a weather report that was it for the Bow's.................Why fish Bows when I can get WALLEYES :D ..................There's alot of fish out there right now.........WOW..........If I had my big boat we really could of hammered them good............But it would have cost me huge in gas.............I'm putting my boat in tomorrow afternoon so hopefully we'll get out this weekend............I'll PM you tomorrow night and we'll set something up..............JHM :Gonefishing:

Guest fishmaster
I don't see any riggers. Are you flat lining or are you using dipseys? I really want to get out for some eyes this year but don't have the gear yet.

Chilli all ya need is some bigger rods ....some 20 Jets that you can drill your self to make them 10' 15' 20' jets all in one ...a couple inline boards some Harrnes and some worms and your good to go ....o and one more thing no Wind .. :Gonefishing:

Chilli all ya need is some bigger rods ....some 20 Jets that you can drill your self to make them 10' 15' 20' jets all in one ...a couple inline boards some Harrnes and some worms and your good to go ....o and one more thing no Wind .. :lol:

Hey Chilli........That's exactly how we caught them.............I tried some cranks with no luck............If you don't have any gear just use Gibbs weights 1 or 2 oz with a harness you'll get them flatlining with normal spinning gear...........We caught most of our fish high but we did get a couple with big dipsies on bottom............It's been a while since I ran Gibbs but I'd think 2oz 125' to 200' with leads would get you bait we're it needs to be............1.6 to 1.8mph.............JHM :)

Archived