Thanks Again Jeff

joe

Another Great Day of Walleye Fishing with Jeff.....

Thank you again Jeff! What a great day! Thank you for putting out that open invite so soon after Cliff invited us to go out with you........it was really a treat for us to go out with you twice! We may have been off to a little bit of a slow start with those eyes not wanting to bite in the morning, but wow, what a couple of hours in the early afternoon..........bang, one after another, it was hard to remember that quickly who was up next! You sure are quick with those lines!! You're almost scary you move so fast with those knives when it comes to cleaning them too!

A lot of fun with Rory and again with John. What a load of fish for you to clean with those 12 walleyes, and they all averaged a good size too! Too bad the thunder cut us short when we were hitting them so hard!

We're looking forward to getting out with you again, and we're sure our friends will too!

Today's Catch....

P7210949.jpg

Some of the Filets....

P7210953.jpg

Cleaning Away....

P7210950.jpg

Thanks again, Jeff. We're looking forward to fishing with you again. Rory and John, great company! See you again soon, we hope.

Joe and Pauline

Guest niagarariverpro

nice eyes!! it's always fun sitting here reading about Jeff getting those eyes.. too bad i had to work but as long as someone got some fish while i worked ...another good outing and nice pics Joe n Pauline...

Cliff..

right on folks, you guys are killing me here, thanks for the invite once again jeff...too bad I had to work..looks like it's getting better and better :D

Thanks again Jeff, it was a day of good fishing with good company. It didn't start out great, but when you decided to pull lines and move, it was pretty steady until the storm rolled in.

not only a hardcore walleye angler, and good fishin pal...........if using an electric filet knife in the pouring rain doesn't smell dedication for the day, I don't know what does :angry::angry2::D

yep you can see in that 3rd pic how hard it was raining , the fishing was hott and heavy and

one flash of lightening and the lines came in real fast . we just made it to dockside when the

rain started pouring, just as jeff was finishing up filleting those fish the sun came back out

and the wind stopped . but all in all a great day with a great bunch of misfits :D:angry2:

Thnx again Jeff was a good day on the water i learned lots and also found out im not bad luck :D , John (jack), Joe and pauline was a great time out there had a blast and hope we can do it again.

Archived