Fishing Yesturday and Today!!

charlieD

Went out the last couple days....to Rameys Bend, Dunville and Sugarloaf marina!!

Got about 12 perch at sugarloaf in about 30 minutes before the young guy I had with me fell in a hole up to his crotch that was covered by some idiot with a little bit of snow! Just small perch! Then went to Ramey's at Dark...and fished with a couple of nice older Gentleman that were patient with the boy...who wouldn't stop making noise! WE got about 50-60 smelt in about 3.5 hours! It was a decent day Saturday! Sunday...went to Queenston for 2 hours and nothing, saw one landed from shore! Yelled at an american boat! Went home for a couple of hours then felt like going fishing again! Went to NPC Marina...saw Denis there and chatted with him for 1.5 hours ...caught nothing! Denis got a small perch! There was another guy there that got a jumbo...biggest perch I have seen, thats for sure!!

Charlie

Went back yesterday and got skunked but the ice is still holding pretty good considering this wind we just had. River isn't looking to bad either most of the ice has past until the next big sw wind right now its all stacked up at the boom. See you out there it should be good fishin all week :unsure:

Archived