Friendship Tournament

Bones

Fished the bass derby yesterday out of Bertie Boat Club @ Crystal Beach. We almost didn't go because of the small craft warning on Erie, but good thing we did :worthy: Too rough even out to the lighthouse so we stayed in the bay with my 14' tub. Tough fishing and only had 2 in the box in a 3 fish derby and my buddy promises a largemouth around the marina so we head in early. First cast he lands the 3# largie and our day was done. Ended up winning it out of 22 boats. More lucky then good, first time fishing for bass this year :dunno: .

330700489.jpg

330700258.jpg

330700390.jpg

Fished the bass derby yesterday out of Bertie Boat Club @ Crystal Beach. We almost didn't go because of the small craft warning on Erie, but good thing we did :worthy: Too rough even out to the lighthouse so we stayed in the bay with my 14' tub. Tough fishing and only had 2 in the box in a 3 fish derby and my buddy promises a largemouth around the marina so we head in early. First cast he lands the 3# largie and our day was done. Ended up winning it out of 22 boats. More lucky then good, first time fishing for bass this year :lol: .

330700489.jpg

330700258.jpg

330700390.jpg

WTG John those are some nice looking bass there...........Congrats on the win.............Jeff :dunno:

Guest Slyatv

Good fishing Guys ... man I gotta come down there and Fish the Lake Erie someday soon ! ! But Hey Lake Simcoe will be froze in NO time ...

There's gotta be a trip in order for this season either way ! ! Gonna do the Bay of Quinte again this fall .. Last Year was kinda fun ! !

Guest niagarariverpro

Hey John.. your now a bass pro... congrats buddy... I had faith in ya :unsure: .....look out bassin world here comes the next one..... givin up steelies for the green carp......

• 4 weeks later...

Archived