fishing report Lake Erie

Chrisb

Don't feel bad you got to real in some fish. We got skunked out in Lake O today, first skunk in a year or more I believe. We were wishing we went to Erie, tommorow were gonna, they gotta eat sometime!

Guest niagarariverpro
Don't feel bad you got to real in some fish. We got skunked out in Lake O today, first skunk in a year or more I believe. We were wishing we went to Erie, tommorow were gonna, they gotta eat sometime!

it's that time of the year when the walleye head towards the central basin to winter over..

if u want eyes go west young man....maintland or farther....

it's that time of the year when the walleye head towards the central basin to winter over..

if u want eyes go west young man....maintland or farther....

I guess the 31 1/2 incher my Dad got today was drunk lol. I'll post a picture in awhile gotta get some food in me. Only hooked into few, better then driving a hour for same results tho!

Guest niagarariverpro
I guess the 31 1/2 incher my Dad got today was drunk lol. I'll post a picture in awhile gotta get some food in me. Only hooked into few, better then driving a hour for same results tho!

not saying every walleye on the lake play follow the leader but they do migrate to the central basin in the fall

We only managed to get 2 of them last night. Then my son put the hex on so ole dad would get skunked :P

Glad I stayed on this end of the lake. So do you get a free trip for getting skunked?

332622651.jpg

I had a long streak going outfishing my Dad this summer, rubbed it in lots. The Karma came back and he got all the fish this weekend so it's my turn for the abuse. He takes it better then I do lol.

Archived