Is this political or is it about what we love to do?

jedi jeffi

Is this political or is it about what we love to do? (Answer at the end)

Well, we are hours away from an election call, and we can see the lines being drawn in the sand.

We have leadership (?) and get tough on criminals on one side,

Leadership (?) and carbon tax will help save the earth on the other.

And no one, including the general public paying a @#$# to the other issues!

Let alone the right of Canadians to be informed or involved in processes that affect their lives.

This is not to argue any of the leaders’ abilities or policies.

This is about what we can do as outdoors people to ensure our access rights to Canadian waterways.

This is about the right to know about “works” on waterways so that we can act as guardians to help make sure environmental laws and procedures are followed.

And this is about if there are inadequacies in proposed legislation that our various outdoor organizations can represent their members to ensure that what ever is decided is balanced, not only for present users, but also for future generations of Canadians.

Our goal here is to make sure we (hunt/fish/enviro/paddlers….) are invited to the table for the next round.

Not getting invited can not be an option!

We have a great weapon and we need to use it now!

The internet. We have forums, blogs web sites….., email the big professional people on this, get them to take a stand, they have been way too quiet. (all of them)

We/you can make a difference, but every one of us needs to be involved, and yes, it is that simple, we stand together. We have over 30 days to type, copy, and paste, to make others aware of one of the true treasures of Canada (Access rights to Canadian water ways)

Do not reply to this posting.

If you want everyone to know Just write “bump”

If you want to debate; pm me.

If you do question your candidates, record the question and their answers, time/date/place/witnesses, we your group rep will need this info when we get to the next round. And post it! If we can get them to start contradicting themselves, we can make it news!

I did not setup or invent this site; I am involved in the forums.

But I do….

http://www.ispeakforcanadianrivers.com/

Do you?

Get your user group to represent your views!

Jeff McColl

Answer: You already have the answer.

Archived