OFFICIAL SWILL LIST

rick

The date has been set for NFN Swill #382. :( Saturday, October 25 is the official date with the location soon to be decided, so all we need to do is start a list for those who will be attending so the planning can begin. I`ll get the ball rolling with the names of those who said they will be there from the other thread, everyone else can just hit the reply key and add their name, and the names of anyone coming with them. (or PM me and I'll add it for you).

For those who are not sure what a swill is, here is Fishsticks definition:

"A get together of NFNers, friends, family and whoever wants to join in. One price....usually about $8 covers pizza and wings, drinks not included....share fishing stories, meet fellow board members, set up fishing outings....and if we decide to raffle off donated fishing related items, the money is then donated towards a charity of choice."

Ok, here goes...........

1) Me :(

2) Fishstick

3) FishinJack

4) Smokin Joe

5) Tom Chopin

6) smerchly

7) RJR

8) dr_feelgood + 1

9) ham&eggs

10) Flywire

11) bassmaster12

12) I'm_A_Drifter

13) fanggo

14)

• Replies 123
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest niagarariverpro

gotta work...if it's a kids charity i will donate for the cause..why not donate to heart and stroke in Bradley Perzul's memory??......... i can never do a sat so i miss most of them.. either way i will donate for a good cause..

Cliff..

Possibly in but I have to check with the wifey first since she will want to come as well and we may be bringing the kids since grandma and grandpa are going to be in south carolina then and we won't have a sitter....

jjcanoe

Either way....if you want to join in just for a few beers and some wings by all means do so. This obviously won't be a sellout, but if you want to meet some posters, feel free to pop by.

Not a fundraiser, but rather just a night away from the spouse kinda night.

And if you try to tell me that you are never in need of one of those....then your fishing tales are probably just about as true.

B)

Ok, here goes...........

1) Me :lol:

2) Fishstick

3) FishinJack

4) Smokin Joe

5) Tom Chopin

6) smerchly

7) RJR

8) dr_feelgood + 1

9) ham&eggs

10) Flywire

11) bassmaster12

12) I'm_A_Drifter

13) fanggo

14) Buffalo Bills

15) Paris Hilton

16) Pussycat Dolls

17) Larry

18) Curly

19) Moe

20) Groucho

21) Harpo

22) Chico

23) George W. Bush

24) Osama bin Laden

25) Free beer on Doc Feelgoods' credit card

Why is it that everytime I try to set up a swill....you park your fat butt at the top of the list?

Why is it that everytime I try to set up a swill....you park your fat butt at the top of the list?

Because I can!!! :lol::(

Ok, so the swill idea once again didn't fly, but like Sticky says we will keep that date as a casual meet and greet just for a few beers, wings, whatever at the Lizard. No draws, no speeches, no thongs, just a bunch of anglers sitting in a bar telling fish stories and such. Sound good??

Because I can!!! :lol::(

Ok, so the swill idea once again didn't fly, but like Sticky says we will keep that date as a casual meet and greet just for a few beers, wings, whatever at the Lizard. No draws, no speeches, no thongs, just a bunch of anglers sitting in a bar telling fish stories and such. Sound good??

WHAT DO YOU MEAN, NO THONGS???

Archived