Salmon Tournament Series

Guest Brian Laketrout Cuthbertson

SCGF

It's currently useless. I'll be bringing it up at the next meeting. The page on the tourney site has the links for 4 F+G's Straitliners are the only one's that have a usefull page right now.

Guest Brian Laketrout Cuthbertson

Neg,don't plan to.The $1000adayderby was just right for me as I mostly fish alone. The Salmon Tournament Series is 2or4ppl.

:rolleyes: I'M BACK: Sorry guy's I have been out of the loop, and no Brian I,m not pooped out from the fishing show. I was laid off at work for 1 week and I don,t have a comp at home. Well it look's like you all have had a look at the new salmon series I was talking about and hope that you all get in. It looks great and I think this will work instead of each club trying to run a salmon series it made sence to combine all our efforts to 1 series not saying that this will be the only series, game &fish will still run a salmon derby along with other clubs. This series is plain and simple and should be very well run. The web sight looks great so if you have any questions please ask and you will get results right away, or gust ask here and I will try to help. Catfish.

The Salmon Tourney Series site has a great Q&A page so check that out too. Seems every angle has been covered. I was however tickled by the Q&A #14

#14 Q: How do I report someone cheating?

#14 A: It is important to keep track of where it happened, when and who it was. You will be able to identify the boat(s) by the boat number. Any protest requires a $200 deposit that will be returned if the acquisitions are in fact true. A polygraph test will be used to perform such a situation and if the perpetrators are caught, they will not only be disqualified from the tournament, but also from the tournament series and future events hosted by the associated clubs. We will insure that cheaters are not tolerated.

So I guess this means NO catfish in the bag :rolleyes:

:blink: Chilli: you forget I sit on the board and will have to get that rule changed, a salmon T just isn't the same with out a catfish : ;) Catfish

Archived