Welland canal Perch

Guest Perch man

Guest Perch man

Went out some where new last weekend on the welland canal and got some big perch 9-10" or so and lost 2 pike I will be heading back Saturday if any wants to go let me know.

Jeff :)

I was down there yesterday and it is still good and safe.Saw a few guys out there but did not have the time to talk.Will try to get out Sunday or any day this week in the a.m as I'm on afternoons. Hey Jeff what are you tipping with minnows, jigs or bare hooks?

He's not going to broadcast that here Doc ;) He's looking for 1 fishing partner not 30 :o

PM the guy and go get some before the bite is off. Then PM me and let me know where :)

Perchman going to try the spot :blush: tomorrow morning weather permitting will letv you know how I made out. Talked to an MNR CO at the show recognized him from Simcoe he gave me some GPS spots on where they are getting some whities and lakers might be going up one day this weekend . Will talk to tomorrow about it.

Hey perch man just wondering what kind of bait you caught those mud puppies on. Ive never caught one before but those arms and hands sure are different.

10200[/snapback]

I caught a mud puppy at Ramey's Bend (good spot for them) on a green buckshot jig and a large emerald minnow with a vigorous jig. I think if they're there they'll take just about anything. Just get it to the bottom. That was the first one I got jigging. Thanks for the report Perchman. Sorry I had to work or I'd probably had dropped in.

Archived