Almost a Bad.. Let the Buying Continue... Day

Guest Brian Laketrout Cuthbertson

Dusted off the Visa ;) and headed over to Dunnville this mornin & 's Tackel shop. He's got quite a selection baits for Salmon,I did get a few :angry2:

Then we found that his Visa machine was down, took my Visa# and info and said it would be ok,until the machine was back up and running. I told him I could come back next week.

Thank you Sir!

Just can't believe how time flys when talking fishing. 2 hrs.??

's Website

Fullofgas told me I needed to replace a reel,so... Rob I bought 2!

Loaded up on other fishing supplies and a True Trac D.Rigger weight.

Looking to get back on the water Friday if the winds hold to what there forecasted for.

Fishmasterbuying0908.jpg

wow 2 reels hehe i see you got some stingers they work ok but i still like the rac spoons but thier hard to find...sitting here in ontairo califorina temp is close to 100f blue skys and no wind...man its hot ..lost $20 again in vegas lastnight ill get lucky one of these days hope to be in by monday so mabee tuesday again brian ill let you know

wow 2 reels  hehe  i see you got some stingers  they work ok but i still like the rac spoons but thier hard to find...sitting here in ontairo califorina  temp is close to 100f blue skys and no wind...man its hot ..lost $20 again in vegas lastnight  ill get lucky one of these days hope to be in by monday so mabee tuesday again brian  ill let you know

653[/snapback]

Will it's in the 60's here, raining and a N.wind at 30km/h,if it wasn't for the wind I'd be ;)

You lost more money!!! :angry2:

Winds are looking good Tuesday and Wednesday

Brian, you say that like its a bad thing,

there is alwyas the chance that money gambled could come back as winnings, and then with the winnings you could buy twice as much stuff ;)

Brian, you say that like its a bad thing,

there is alwyas the chance that money gambled could come back as winnings, and then with the winnings you could buy twice as much stuff  :angry2:

659[/snapback]

A lottery ticket now and then is all the gambling I do. Buy twice as much,I don't think it's possible ;)

Archived