Hey Guys

Guest Brian Laketrout Cuthbertson

Guest Brian Laketrout Cuthbertson

Rick has worked long and hard to build this board up to being where it's at. He doesn't need or deserve any flaming from anyone on his board. This was the first board that I found when I moved to this area,the info here was spot on, when I asked about what boat was good for the Niagara and fishing info,I new know one when i moved here but I have made some good friends,and I look at the members here as a fishing family. So give Rick a break,he has never asked for anything from us except to respect his few rules.

We hit 10,000 posts today,we should be celebrating Rick's great work.

Spanky, I thought it was your turn.  :lol:

10287[/snapback]

lol... we'll all be waiting a long time for the next one...... hmmm, wasn't Rob (catfish) and IBC the ones whom were supposed to be testing the new establishments out? lol

Guest yo fish

I've been reading this board on and off for about a year and have only meet good people and got awesome advice.I'm no Bob Azumi and attribute my success in the Niagara region to this board and if talking to others about Niagara fishing I tell them to read this board for awhile before coming.Bravo to this board and lets go 20 000

I've been reading this board on and off for about a year and have only meet good people and got awesome advice.I'm no Bob Azumi and attribute my success in the Niagara region to this board and if talking to others about Niagara fishing I tell them to read this board for awhile before coming.Bravo to this board and lets go 20 000

10297[/snapback]

keep up the good work rick only site i read

Great work Rick. I've been fishing all my life but about 6 months ago i really got into these forums and even got to fish with a few guys. And its great that you created somewhere for people with the same interest/ passion that can come and share and learn more. I can only imagine i'll learn more and get to know more members because of this forum. Thank you

Duke

Guest Jeetmuck

I believe this is a great board and continue to come here because of the way it is run, the people that contribute and the amount of good information. It is enjoyable to discuss fishing with others that enjoy the sport. Again, Rick, congrats on the big milestone.

Gene

p.s. This land drinkin' guy will definitely contribute one for the cause... :D

Archived