Few of this years Kings

Hacknslash

Salmon fever was starting back in September. Down the stree to Lasalle Park boat launch we went for another all nighter. Anchored near the Skyway and casted cleos for a few hours. Hooked into a few big kings.

GEDC0123.jpg

GEDC0125-1.jpg

We got kinda bored and headed the boat to 50 Point Marina. Scored!!!!

GEDC0132.jpg

So we switched up lures, started using ratlle raps and you can see in the Kings kipe.

GEDC0134.jpg

Yes casting all night can be as much work as it is fun, hauling in the hogs without using my downrigger.

In my opinion they provide a much more agressive fight in the shallower waters. Also without riggers all over the fight is totally unobstructed.

Well my buddy and I are getting a little older now and the all nighters are a little harder on the body then it was a few years ago.

Now we are just geting the ice hut ready for St Willies, hoping for cold weather and hard water!!

Oh ya here's a pic of the mist off Niagara Falls that morning...the view is from close to the shoreline in Oakville.

GetAttachment.jpg

Salmon fever was starting back in September. Down the stree to Lasalle Park boat launch we went for another all nighter. Anchored near the Skyway and casted cleos for a few hours. Hooked into a few big kings.

GEDC0123.jpg

GEDC0125-1.jpg

We got kinda bored and headed the boat to 50 Point Marina. Scored!!!!

GEDC0132.jpg

So we switched up lures, started using ratlle raps and you can see in the Kings kipe.

GEDC0134.jpg

Yes casting all night can be as much work as it is fun, hauling in the hogs without using my downrigger.

In my opinion they provide a much more agressive fight in the shallower waters. Also without riggers all over the fight is totally unobstructed.

Well my buddy and I are getting a little older now and the all nighters are a little harder on the body then it was a few years ago.

Now we are just geting the ice hut ready for St Willies, hoping for cold weather and hard water!!

Oh ya here's a pic of the mist off Niagara Falls that morning...the view is from close to the shoreline in Oakville.

GetAttachment.jpg

wow good goin beautiful fish and camera work

Archived