trout derby ??? for jwl/niagara

packrat

Just ???? how the judges are going to be able to clearly id a winning fish with a pic from a digi camera. Dont know about everybody else but mine has a viewing window that's pretty small even when you take a closeup.

you will have witnesses in the boat for one, they ain't on your team you are fishing against them :blink: ....you will see other boaters on the water and talk to them throughout the day, gotta have a clearly marked tape measure, I am sure someone else on the boat will have a camera too it's all good, I am sure winning fish will be posted on the board..lol. Of the guys that do this regularly throughout the winter in small groups that I fish with..we ain't out to scam anyone over, we know a bunch of great guys, we go by the honour system, heck last time I won something like this last winter I don't even think anyone looked at the picture for that matter :P:worthy:

for the most part, you can pretty much make out the numbers on a tape measure, don't worry this will be all sorted out :P

Archived