bit of a tease for the derby

jwl

Well folks, it's almost time for the steelie derby so I got together a couple prizes to add to the fun for the day. I would really like to thank SmokinJoe, whom for unforseen reasons had to graciously back out and give up his seat for the day, he was however also generous enough to still kick in towards prizes for the day even though he is not even fishing the derby :lol:B) definately goes out to Joe on that one.

Thanks alot buddy,I will make sure to get you out on a good day on the water very soon :) I kicked in and split up a couple things between Joe and myself

So for a bit of a tease.....

An assorted steelie tackle package

343724291.jpg

Bushmaster Binoculars

343724295.jpg

Okuma Centrific spinning reel and 8lbs mono

343724293.jpg

So, good luck to everyone and thanks once again for everyone who is helping make this a great fun day on the water

Jack :dunno:

hey more prizes rounded up for the derby :P this will be a fun day, there will be prize awarded for the biggest steelie, and the biggest brown (length= longest fish) The big fish prize will be cash split 50/50 to the winners from the entry fee.

In the event that no browns are boated, there will be a 1st and 2nd for steelies. There will be a couple random lengths picked as well for side prizes, as well as some draw prizes in the mix too. This is a great fun way for everyone to have a chance at winning a little somehting for the day.

Amoungst the prizes so far, Walleye Charter on Erie(Summer '09) donated by Reel Serious Charters, A CCRods custom rod,A ticket for a prize package to be redeemed at Fishin' Niagara, various other tackle prizes donated by the great folks participating in the derby for the day.

I would like to thanks everyone that is helping to make this a great day out there, lets get out there and do some hard core fishin tommorrow :unsure:

Oh and did I mention in the other thread... BUNDLE UP, it was freekin cold out there today :lol::angry:

Archived