from the derby

jwl

I went to see Denis today at the shop and redeem the voucher that he donated for the derby. Man he set me up with just the couple things I needed to stock up a bit on my trout fishing tackle :P

Hey and for the record, those who where at the derby..Cliff had won the voucher,he in turn passed it on to me for helping him set the derby up,I then in turn donated it back to the draw prizes, then what do you know...next draw and I was the winner :) so that time I kept it

Thanks a million Denis for yet another great donation toward a fun fishing day and a bit of friendly competition for the day, it is just the stuff I needed a good supply of

a tonne of pencil lead,roe tying supplies,some great colours of yarn and hooks..awesome thanks man!!!

I had to play with some of it and tie up some bags for the next outing, I haven't been able to get out fishing for a week now :) work and the wife's schedule getting in the way, but I am goint to get out after the weekend for sure and get some use out of the stuff I won :lol:

345203146.jpg

Guest niagarariverpro

Thank for the derby donation Denis..

Jack .. had i known that was the prize i would have snagged it and ran..

thanks again for all who donated/

Cliff..

Archived